Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 4: What's For Lunch?

I've been coming down with a cold for about a week now.  The hubby came down with bronchitis last week, so I'm hoping it doesn't turn into that! But anyway, because of this is-it-or-isn't-it cold thing, I haven't had much of an appetite. Lo and behold, what is today's sketch? A sandwich.  Yum.  I don't consider myself much of a sandwich person (unless cheeseburgers count as sandwiches!) but I actually had a sandwich today with my friend at Barnes and Noble.  She and I must drive people crazy when we order at the cafe.  Between her dietary restrictions, and my picky-ness, I'm sure we've made some cafe server's day, either making them crack up or giving them a story to tell (hey, those girls were back today.......).  But today we both had the Tuscan Chicken Sandwich, which I thought was pretty good! (after searching in vain for a picture of it, I decided that the bakery case would be much more appealing.  Sadly, I did not have a cookie)


(Mmmmmmm......now I want a cookie!) So, today's sketch is a sandwich.  It doesn't look anything remotely like the sandwich I had, or even a sandwich I'd want to eat.  I just couldn't stop thinking of a mammoth-sized cartoon sandwich! Take a big bite!


(Please ignore the annoying fold.  It appears on a bunch of the pages, it's a binding error.)

No comments:

Post a Comment